Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I was sick. Dr. Takanti gave me new medicine, but it wasn't the pink medicine. It was sour. I really really REALLY don't like the sour medicine. It makes me throw up. I don't like throwing up.

I was sick but now I am better. Today we are going to carve pumpkins at school. I'm good at that. I'm going to carve a happy face because I like happy faces. Do you?

Guess what! Last night I had a super duper happy dream. I was in a lollipop forest. It was kind of like our forest, but instead of trees there were lollipops. Instead of water there was a milkshake stream. Do you want to know something funny? There were fish in the stream, but they were gummy fish like in Mickey Mouse. Isn't that funny!! I really like happy dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I like your happy dream! I hope I have one like that.

    Have fun today carving pumpkins. That sounds like fun.

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete