Thursday, October 6, 2011

Robby's first blog

(dictated to Momom)

My name is Robby. I am five. I live in Virginia with Momom and Daddy and Charlie and Angry Sophie. Charlie and Angry Sophie are cats. I go to school and I have a tree house. Tonight I watched the Lion King movie. It was good. I really liked it. I loved it. I love my helicopter that I got from tool school. I love Momom and I love to roast marshmallows. I like taking pictures and I like helping to make a fire. I like picking Charlie up and eating cookie dough.

My favorite color is yellow. That is why my blog is yellow. Do you like yellow? Now I have a blog like Momom.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Robby! I like yellow too! Give Sophie a kiss for me if she isn't too angry. If she is, please just blow her a kiss instead. But not too close. Good job on your blog! Your friend, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Robby--I love the color you chose for your blog. Yellow always makes me happy. I've seen pictures of your treehouse on your Momom's page and that looks like it's a lot of fun. I don't know if you remember me, but we met a long time ago at your grandmom's house for one of her Tomboy Tool parties. You had helped make cookies and gave some to me and my friend, Amy. I still remember how good they were. Keep up the good work! Have a wonderful day. Your friend, Starr

    ReplyDelete