Friday, October 14, 2011

Cake Pops

Well I went to school today. I did not want to go to school. I cried because I just did not want to go. I miss Momom when I am at school- that's all.

I played cops and robbers with Nick. I have to bring juice and lots of pennies too. Then Momom came and picked me up.

Momom and me made cake pops today. We put the cake dough into the machine and I closed the lid. I'm good at that. Momom took the balls out of the machine when they were all cooked up. We put them on a stick and dipped them into orangey icing. We made little pumpkins with happy faces. I like happy faces. Do you like happy faces?

I ate one. It was just like eating a lollipop, only it was cake. I only like cherry lollipops though.

Now Momom and me are going to watch Veggie Tales. We made popcorn and I put the cheese on. I'm good at that.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know the store has cherry icing? That might be yummy for your cake balls.

    I miss you.

    I hope you have a good week at school
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete