Friday, October 21, 2011

Guess what! Momom and me went to Pumpkinville today with Nick. Nick's mommy was there too. We had fun. It was a little bit cold but not too bad. I saw my goats and the turtle. He is a really really really big turtle. Sometimes I sit on him but today I did not sit on him. I just didn't want to sit- that's all.

I went down slides on my tummy. It was a good thing I was wearing my coat because it got really dirty. We went super fast down the slides. Nick and me raced. Sometimes I won and sometimes he won. Momom never won, but she still had fun.

I drove the haunted school bus. I'm a good bus driver. I wonder why the haunted bus doesn't have any seats.

Tomorrow when I wake up it is going to be Momom, Daddy and Robby stay at home day. I like that day.

1 comment:

  1. What great fun you had with you Momom and Nick. I wonder where the ghosts sit on the bus. Hmmm. Maybe they just float. he he he
    bye

    ReplyDelete