Thursday, October 13, 2011

Snakes

I have been sick. I have the coughy coughs, boogies in my nose and my ears are farting. The doctor put me on pink medicine. I like the pink medicine, but I don't like the red medicine.

Guess what! Momom and me found a snake in the house today. We were just standing in the kitchen. I was getting more strawberry drink and Momom was on the phone. All of a sudden I heard Momom scream, like this.. "EEEKKKKKKKKKKKK." It scared the crap out of me when she screamed like that!

I told Momom to be brave. We worked together- using teamwork- and got that ginormous snake out of our house. Momom put it in a jar for me to show Daddy. The poor little guy died when Momom accidentally squashed his head. Poor snaky, but accidents happen.

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave Robby!!! You and Mommom make a great team. I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete