Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I like Mickey Mouse. I saw Mickey Mouse with Momom when we went to California. It takes a long time to get to California. We had to take two planes.

I am going to school. I don't have to take a plane to get to school but I do have to take a car. I think we could walk. Maybe someday Momom will let me walk to school. I think that would be fun.

Guess what! Today Momom and me are going to make ghosts. I have a big pile of string that I cut with scissors. I used regular scissors because I don't like safety scissors. Safety scissors are just not very safe. I don't know how to make ghosts but Momom will teach me. I think I will like it. We have to hang ghosts everywhere because I am having a party.

1 comment:

  1. OOO. Ghosts! Are they nice ghosts or scary ghosts? Have a good day at school! Love you! Nana

    ReplyDelete