Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today the firemen came to my school. I got to sit in the truck and practice my driving. Guess what! The fireman with the red shirt pulled out a ginormous hose and I got to hold it. It was so big it was just amazing. And then they turned on the water and BOOM... it almost knocked me off my feet onto my bum. It was so freakin' strong it almost took me down man!

Momom and Daddy and me built a fire. I shoveled the ash out of the bottom with a little shovel. I didn't make too much of a mess. The fire is big. I like it when we have fires. Charlie Cat and Angry Sophie like the fires too, but they don't get too close because their hair could catch on fire. That would hurt!

Momom said I can have some icecream but then I have to go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day. And then I have a Momom and Daddy and Robby stay at home day. Hooray!

1 comment: