Friday, October 7, 2011

I like to eat noodles for breakfast. Sometimes Momom makes them and puts them in a cereal bowl for me. It is a funny breakfast.

I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home with Momom and Charlie and Angry Sophie. I miss Momom when I am at school. I just don't want to go. But I do have fun at recess. I like to play cops and robbers with Nick and the girl with striped grey pants. She doesn't always wear striped grey pants though. Sometimes her pants are blue or pink. Sometimes she doesn't wear pants because she is wearing a dress. Mr. Bill told me that I should ask her name, but I am just too busy playing cops and robbers.

That's all for my blog. See you tomorrow. Hey, did you catch the kiss I just sent? don't forget to put it in your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment