Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today Momom and me went to the mall. We went to Walmart but it wasn't in Ohio. I looked at the map and found the play-doh ice cream store. I just love play-doh ice cream. Do you?

Did you know that there is water inside popcorn seeds? It's true. The water gets bigger and bigger when the seed gets hot. And then KABOOM. The popcorn pops out because the water explodes. Isn't that cool? It is kind of like a bomb. But it's yummy!

Guess what! Mr. Bill is going to let me build a farm in his back yard. We are going to grow pumpkins and beans. He is saving the seeds from the pumpkin that I gived to him this year. We are going to plant them and watch them grow. But we have to wait until it snows and then it melts again. You can't plant seeds now because the squirrels and moles will eat them.

Christmas is coming. Santa's elves came to my house and decorated the stairs. They put up a new shower curtain and left Momom a present. The elves are invisible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robby!
    Such exciting things you are writing about. I love play-doh and I love ice cream, but I've never had play-doh ice cream. You don't eat it do you?

    One of my favorite snacks is popcorn! I did not know that they had water in them~ you are so smart.

    Mr.Bill seems so cool. I saw pictures of you guys building the treehouse. You seem to have such a good time with him. You are lucky to have such a good friend.

    I cannot wait until Christmas! I can't believe the elves are already coming to visit! When I was your age, I had two special elves that gave me presents on Christmas day. Their names are "Tee-Hee" and "Ho-Hum." As a matter of fact, they still come and drop off presents at Christmas and I am WAY older now.

    I hope you have a wonderful week. I'll write again soon.

    Your friend,
    Ms. Starr

    ReplyDelete