Monday, November 14, 2011

Dinosaur Bones

Okay. You are really really REALLY not going to believe this. I mean, it's going to blow your mind!

Yesterday, when Momom was driving into the driveway we had to stop. In the middle of the driveway was a skeleton. A really spooky skeleton!

Momom and Daddy think it is from a deer. But I don't. I think it is a real dinosaur bone. I'm going to go digging for more bones when I come home from school.

I hope I find the rest of that dinosaur. I think it might be a Tyrannosaurus Rex because it has teeth in the skeleton. A Tyrannosaurus Rex has teeth because it was in a book we got at the library. I cannot believe we found a dinosaur!

I want to put the skeleton at the top of our stairs. I think it will scare people. That will be funny.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is great! Have fun with the T-Rex, but I don't want to see it at the top of your stairs because it would really really really scare me. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete