Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yesterday after school Momom took me to the craft store. We bought coffee and a star made out of diamonds. It's so sparkly and shiny. I bought it for Momom.

Guess what! The diamonds make rainbows when it is in the sun. I came out to the comfy couch this morning and they were there! Like, holy cow man, rainbows are flying all over our room! I like to try to catch them because then I am covered with rainbows. That makes me lucky.

I like rainbows, do you? Just go to the craft store and buy a star make out of diamonds. Put it in your window and when the sun shines, BAM! You will have rainbows too! (Just don't forget your coupon... Momom almost forgot the coupon.)

Today is Momom, Daddy and Robby stay at home day. Charlie Cat and Angry Sophie are staying home too. We are going to play and maybe make some cookies. You can never have too many cookies!

1 comment:

  1. Rainbows are fun, aren't they! Maybe I will get one and you can chase the rainbows up here at Thanksgiving. I think I have a suncatcher somewhere in a drawer. I will look. Have fun playing with Charlie and Momom and Daddy. Angry Sophie is too old to play, I think. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete