Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am 6

Guess what! Tomorrow is my birthday. As soon as this night is over, when I wake up I will be 6. That is a lot of fingers!

I am going to have a party on Saturday. I guess I am getting two birthdays this year. One is tomorrow and then my party will be on Saturday. That is going to be a lot of fun.

I can't wait for my birthday. I am so excited it is going to blow my mind man! I love birthdays, don't you?

Momom is going to make me a cake and for breakfast I get racecar pancakes and bacon. I love bacon. It's delicious. I am going to get presents too. I hope I get Mind Craft and an ax. Mr. Bill had an ax when he was 6. Sometimes he lets me use it because I'm strong. If I have an ax I can cut all the wood up into pieces for our fire.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Robby! I thought you had to be 14 for Mind Craft. Only a few more years, Bud. I will see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete