Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A long long time ago I went into my stream and caught some tadpoles. I just scooped them up. They were little and black and looked like worms. I had to be very gentle because I did not want to squish them. If you squish them they will die.

Momom let me put them in an aquarium and I took them to school. We have been watching them everyday at school. They are going through a metamorphosis. That's a really big word. That means that they are changing from one thing into another thing. They are turning from tadpoles into frogs because of metamorphosis.

Today when I checked on the tadpoles guess what I saw? The fat tadpole has little feet. Soon he will be a frog. When they are frogs Momom will bring cupcakes to school for a froggy party. Do you like cupcakes?

1 comment:

  1. I think that is really exciting! Have a good party, and I do like cupcakes. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete