Thursday, May 24, 2012

Schools Out

I am all done with school for the whole summer. I don't have to go anymore! Mr. Bill taught me a song. I will sing it. "schools out schools out teacher wore her bloomers out." It's funny because bloomers means underpants. Isn't that funny!

Guess what! Next week is my birthday. I'm going to be 6 years old. It is good to be 6 because I will be able to do a lot more. Momom said I can stay up later so I can catch more frogs when I'm 6. I like to catch frogs.

I'm having a birthday party. There is going to be a ginormous slide and a cotton candy machine. Do you like cotton candy? It's just sugar you know. You can come to my birthday party if you want to. It's going to be fun because we're getting chicken nuggets from Chick Fil A. And do you know what? We are going to have lots of cake too!

I'm happy because school is done and it is going to be my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I like your song. Yes, it is funny.

    Ick, though. I don't like to touch frogs. They are cold and slippery. ewwwwwww.

    I will be at your party, but I don't think I can slide. I can eat nuggets and cake! See you June 2.

    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about your birthday party. It is going to be super fun! I love cotton candy and chicken nuggets. The cake is the best part. Ask your mommy to sing this song ...... No more teachers, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks. We uses to sing it all the time. I love you. Aunt Sheri

    ReplyDelete