Monday, July 23, 2012

Okay, you are really not going to believe this. Momom won tickets and we went to see dragons fly through the air. It was amazing. Those suckers were zooming everywhere. One was sneezing fire and I thought man, I'm going to catch on fire. But I didn't catch on fire, but his air did feel warm.

The dragons were all different colors. My favorite was the fat dragon. He had teeny tiny wings. I didn't think those little wings would make him fly, but it did. And he didn't breath fire. Do you want to know what he does? You'll never believe it.  He toots! Isn't that funny? He is a tooting dragon. It was hilarious!

I want to fly with a dragon someday. I think it would be fun. Momom said that she would ride with me. Do you want to fly on a dragon?

1 comment:

  1. I want to fly, too! Can I come with you? I am glad they were nice dragons and that you had fun. I wonder where dragons live. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete