Monday, March 26, 2012

Tonight we had a fire in our fire pit. Momom roasted marshmallows and I did too. I helped Daddy find lots of sticks to throw into the fire. You can't get too hot because it will burn your hands.

I made Daddy a hot dog on the fire. Momom put it on the stick and I held it in the fire. I felt it pop and Momom told me that meant it was time to turn it. I turned that puppy all the way around and made it all crispy. I dropped it into the fire once, but a little dirt doesn't hurt us. Daddy still ate it.

I like my fire pit. I want to make a fire everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I hear that you are a good marshmallow-toaster, too. Your fire pit looks like a lot of fun for you and your mommom and daddy. Maybe you could make me a hotdog sometime. I would like that.

    Be careful with fire!

    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete