Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Guess what! I learned how to write all my letters and all of the numbers, and now I get to go to Chuck E Cheese. I am going to take a bus there with my class. We are going to eat pizza and play games and win lots and lots and lots of prizes. I am going to ask Daddy to bring home some cash for me to take. You know, cash is the same as money.

We have tadpoles in our stream. They are growing little tiny feet. Guess what! Tadpoles are going to turn into frogs. It's like they are some kind of magic animal. It blew my mind when Daddy told me that, but it's true because I saw the little toes. Tadpoles don't bite, but they look funny.

I like my blog. I have my own computer now. Momom gived me her little baby computer because she bought a new one. So now I can write or watch videos whenever I want. Isn't that cool?

1 comment:

  1. WOW. I didn't know that tadpoles had toes! Very interesting.

    I am proud of your being able to write all of your letters and numbers. You are a very smart boy. Have fun at Chuck E Cheese. That is a cool field trip!
    Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete