Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Guess what? Mr. Bill teached me how to climb in his big tree. He puts his foot against it to give me a little boost. I climb up super high and then jump off. It is like I can fly, but I only go down. I'm going to figure out how to fly in the air. It will just take a little bit of practice.

Tomorrow I get to go on a bus and go to Chuck E Cheese with my class. Daddy gave me some cash so I can buy tickets and win prizes. I am going to have so much fun. I've never been there before, have you been to Chuck E. Cheese? Momom says that they have pizza. I like pizza but I do not like pepperoni. It burns my tongue man!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you learn to fly. I will videotape you! Mr. Bill is such a good friend.

    I was at Chuck E Cheese with your mommy when she was a little girl. Aunt Sheri and Uncle Jae went, too. They had a good time and ate lots of pizza. You don't have to eat pepperoni. You're right. It is burn-y.

    ReplyDelete