Thursday, June 16, 2016

Hi.  It's Robby.  I have been busy doing nice things. I want to make people happy because that is better.

Yesterday I helped Mr. Bill load his wood into his truck. I like helping Mr. Bill because he is my friend and old. I wanted to help him with his ax but he had the wood chopped when I went there. So instead I picked up the sticks for him. He was happy and we ate cheese.

Today my Momom took me and Jack and Timmy to Chuck E Cheese. I gave some tickets to a little kid who wanted a truck. He didn't have enough tickets for the truck so I gave him some of mine. I had a lot of tickets so I didn't mind. He was happy and I told him to be nice. 

My Momom and me didn't ride today because she has poisonivy on her bum. I don't even want to know how that happened. I should put an ! because I really don't want to know how it happened.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job doing nice things. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell your blog is going to be very interesting! You are inspiring me to help people every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome Robby! I can't wait to read more of your blog, you're soooo funny.

    ReplyDelete